For the 2012 annual Met Ball Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York the stars hit the red carpet to attend one of the most glamorous events on the event calendar. The night is usually likened to the fashion Oscars, and for a good reason too. Everyone from all areas of profession was there from fashion designers, musicians, athletes, and actors to see the opening of this years fashion exhibition.
While all big red carpet events can be fun to cover, the Met Gala is one I find most enjoyable, or the toughest. This year I decided to include the top five best dressed men and women in one large editorial as opposed to two separate posts.
First up is the men, the gala is a chance for the men to dress up and go black tie for a night, and in 2012 they did a fine job in doing so.
Note: List is in no particular order.
1. Daniel Radcliffe in Antonio Azuollo
2. Darren Criss in Calvin Klein Collection
3. Hugh Dancy in Prada
4. Jonas Brothers in Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers and Calvin Klein Collection
5. Matt Bomer in Carolina Herrera
Next up is a stunning group of women.
1. Beyonce in Givenchy Haute Couture
2. Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren
3. Jessica Pare
5. Rosie Huntington-Whitely in Burberry
What did you think of the Met Gala this year? Is there anyone who you think should have made the list? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
Thank you for reading.
Allan Klimo // Editor